Welcome to Nails Galore!

Welcome to Nails Galore!

Friday, July 11, 2014

New! Border Trend

Another new creative trend that has begun recently is having a border on your nails. This means one color on the inside and one color bordering this inside color. There are a number of different ways to do this. You can use a solid color or you can use more than one color. Below is a link that shows how to do a summer nail border using two colors and also a gel pen.


A lot of women have different input on this nail style. If you are going to do it I would not use dark colors lining light colors. I think if I were to do it I would use a lighter color or a design, many people think the black looks dirty. Here is what some women are saying about it:

"i really like this! i had this on my nails yesterday but not with a black frame but pink."
"It really is something else"
"I think it's very creative but wouldn't make it myself!"
"I just don't like it in any way. Makes me think of dirty nails or something..."
"I'm not a huge fan of it but I have seen some nice ones."

If you like it, try it! Dare to be different. Nails are all about having fun, trying something new, and expressing yourself! 





No comments:

Post a Comment