Welcome to Nails Galore!

Welcome to Nails Galore!

Friday, June 20, 2014

About me!

Hello, my name is Lucy Grant and I am a senior college student majoring in Advertising and PR. I attend the University of NE-Lincoln and love spending time with my friends and family. I have a passion for creativity and coming up with new and exciting ideas that will excite an audience. This includes anything from video to photos to anything advertising! In addition to my creativity love, I enjoy coming up with fun new ways to keep my nails beautiful and clean cut. My sister and I (pictured above) are always comparing and discussing new nail ideas. I am always noticing other people's nails and I love seeing what people come up with! When asked to start a blog, I thought this would be a fun and interesting way to combine my schoolwork and hobbies into one big idea. That is why I have started Nails Galore! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment